Social Icons

Gravitasi Diri: The Dream I Want to Reach

Helo my blog visitors J it has been a long time that I never write and post for my blog. Take it easy. I will repeat to introduce my self, my name is Muhammad Eddy Kurniawan. Peoples used to call me Eddy. I’m a hard worker and quiet person, talk less do more. I am difficult to blending with other people that didn’t have same character and purpose with me, but sometimes I can be funny. I lived in Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia. I have several hobbies like watching film. Did you know a type of film from japan, named dorama? Yeah, the title is ‘Great Teacher Onizuka’, it’s the most amazing film I’d love to. And then ‘The raid Redemption’, I admire Gareth evans as great director and Iko uwais as main actor. This is one of the best action film in the world. The video effect is exciting. Have you watched it? Oh ya, everyday I often play game ‘pro evolution soccer 2013’ with my friends. I think PES 2013 is the best game ever in the world. the graphic and motion are so beautiful. And there are so many trick in the joy stick button to make special motion. It’s awesome, playing game is interesting. And then my life is No days without music. I love music that contain spirit and emotional taste I like Endank Soekamti, Avenged sevenfold, JKT48, coldplay. When listen their songs, I can be more on fire than before.
I have so many daily busy activity. I’m Studying in Sebelas Maret University, I take major in Occupational Health and Safety. OHS is one of majors in Medical Faculty. My others activity is joining organization in college and village. In my college, I have a duty as leader in division communication and information HIMAKESJA. In my village I have duty as ‘youth community vice  leader’. Enjoying my daily activity, I need more motivations and spirits. Usually tell  jokes with friends and dreaming about my bright future are the big things that could increase my spirit and motivation. I have a dream to be a ‘Health safety environment supervisor’ in oil and gas company. May be sometime I will be in Exxonmobile, Antam, or Trackindo maybe. I think it will be exciting and cool. I always keep my pray, pray to Allah SWT as many as Five times in a day, Read Qur’an some night. It’s give peacefull in my hearth and in my mind. Sometimes I and my friends are playing music. I have a guitar, Chris has a keyboard, and Dandunk has a electric bass. We are joining auditions in hotels and malls. If we pass, we will be freelancer there as Accoustic band entertainer. 

1 komentar:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.

    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    my website laser cellulite treatment

    BalasHapus

 
Blogger Templates